Yes, today is April Fools’ Day, but since the past few months have been full of unexpected twists and turns, we wanted to take this opportunity to temporarily rename it to April Gives Day. With everything that’s happening right now, we’ve decided to give back to our community by helping them hire and get hired during this trying time.
Introducing the Career Board: Powered by Outreach!
We’ve curated a list of the world's most innovative companies all leveraging Outreach's industry-leading sales engagement platform and that are also hiring for various sales roles. If you’re an Outreach power user or are just excited to harness the advantage of Outreach in your next role, this is the Career Board for you.
Companies from all industries and all over the world are posting open roles on our career board.
While there might have been layoffs and heavily impacted industries, there are still many roles to be filled and Outreach is here to help.
Current openings include:
- Sales Development Representative (also referred to as Business or Account Development)
- Sales Development Manager (also referred to as Business or Account Development)
- Account Executive (all levels - SMB, Mid-Market, Enterprise, Strategic)
- Director of Sales (also referred to as Field Sales or Inside Sales)
- Vice President of Sales (also referred to as Head of SaleS)
- Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant (also referred to as Sales Engineer)
- Customer Success Manager (Individual contributor, Manager, Director, Leadership)
- Sales Operations or Sales Enablement (Individual contributor, Manager, Director, Leadership)
Hiring for your company? Posting a job is easy and can be done right on the page in seconds.
We recently delivered you detailed content on Working From Home on Outreach, Managing a Remote Team, and Selling in a COVID-19 World, as well as our Unleash Virtual Event, but we wanted to provide something special for the many new job seekers out there.
We’ve also included a section of our favorite educational resources that those applying to jobs can use to hone their craft and crush their upcoming candidate interviews.
At Outreach, we have a set of core values that guide our company. One of those core values is: Have Your Back, and this is how we think about our customers, the companies that we support, and the people that power those companies by driving pipeline and closing deals.
We pride ourselves on being a trusted partner in your success, not just another vendor, so from our family to yours, we have your back!