Built for the enterprise
Outreach is a technically robust platform that’s integrated, governable, and secure. Learn more about our approach to:
Over 6,000 global customers trust Outreach
Integrations and Connectivity
Connect applications and data at scale
- Maximize your existing CRM investment with Outreach’s best-of-breed CRM integrations.
- Gain actionable sales insights by connecting Outreach-generated sales data to your business intelligence solution.
- Integrate critical enterprise sales applications with Outreach using the Outreach Marketplace or Outreach APIs.
Global Scale and Reliability
Support global requirements reliably and at scale
- Enable sellers to work in the language of their choice with multi-language support and data residency across the platform.
- Outreach continuously monitors and publishes the platform service status.
- Outreach supports higher scale limits for large enterprises with larger deployments, with an option to remove any usage limits.
Unified Governance and Administration
Flexibly enforce governance on users and content from one platform
- Automatically provision or de-provision users with your identity provider of choice.
- Apply broad set of admin controlled governance capabilities for users and content.
- Automatically apply data retention policies across Outreach voice recordings and emails.
Built-in security, data privacy and compliance
- Certification and attestations for key industry standards for security and data privacy
- Flexible and more granular security and data privacy controls
- Self-serve Trust portal to access pen tests, audit findings, architectural diagrams, and more.
Yes. Providing a secure platform for our customers is fundamental to Outreach’s mission. Security and data privacy is built-in to Outreach, with additional controls to help customers to meet their legal, regulatory, and compliance requirements at scale. For details, visit our Trust page.
Sales execution is the sum of all activities taken by sales teams to drive revenue. For sales leaders looking to drive seller productivity and deliver more predictable revenue, Outreach is the only AI-powered Sales Execution Platform built to create more pipeline and close more deals.
Outreach can easily integrate with your current sales technology stack. If your organization is using a CRM, Outreach offers intelligent, bi-directional CRM sync, ensuring all data between your CRM and Outreach is up to date.
To integrate with other sales technology point solutions, Outreach Marketplace offers over 100 pre-built integrations with common seller tools.
For any custom applications your sellers might use, Outreach provides a software development kit and API for your teams. This allows them to build custom connectivity between Outreach and your application.
CRM is often an incomplete source of truth for sales to view customer and prospect data. Outreach knows sales data lives in more than one input, and sellers use many types of applications to close deals. As a result, CRM data often becomes isolated and detached from other influential factors impacting sales. You need a solution that works with your CRM to get the best results possible.
Outreach enhances the value of your CRM data by building connections from CRM to other critical applications and data that sellers use. CRM becomes critical input into the sales cycle rather than a stagnant database, and Outreach becomes the system of action for your sellers.
Global Customer Support is available for all customers to resolve configuration challenges, troubleshoot technical issues, and provide proactive guidance on platform configuration. Enterprise support packages are recommended for global customers who require around-the-clock support. Customers are connected with a team of support engineers that exclusively work with clients at this level. Support is available via a ticket, live chat, or phone call. For more details, visit our Pricing page.
Outreach is licensed on a per user basis, which includes frontline sales- and customer-facing teams, sales managers, and leaders. You pick a single package for your organization and pay a single per user fee across your users. For more details, visit our pricing page.