“Ask the Experts” - Virtual Selling on LinkedIn
On-Demand Roundtable Recording
With the digital transformation of sales, your prospects are actively researching products, solutions, and companies on their own before they make any purchasing decisions. For B2B buyers especially, LinkedIn has become one of the first places they visit before going to your website, let alone engaging with a sales offer.
Knowing this, it's more important than ever for sales reps to maintain an active presence on LinkedIn. It’s one of the quickest ways to extend the value of your selling strategies and build a relationship with buyers when you don’t have the option to meet them in person.
LinkedIn is the largest social networking platform, making it a great way for business professionals to continue connecting after a meeting or event. But when in-person networking isn’t an option—during a global pandemic, for example—leveraging LinkedIn for sales, or “social selling,” is the next best thing.
In this on-demand “ask the experts” panel discussion, we will help you begin to build your personal brand, establish your voice, and drive business opportunities for yourself and your team. We will cover:
- The recent economic impact on LinkedIn trends
- The need for both buyers and sellers to establish a LinkedIn presence
- How to optimize your profile and posting strategy
- How to scale your selling strategies in a virtual environment with LinkedIn Sales Navigator
Watch today to establish your presence on LinkedIn and bring all of your questions for our rockstar panelists!
- Alyssa Merwin, Vice President, Sales Solutions @ LinkedIn
- Amy Volas, Founder & CEO @ Avenue Talent Partners
- Scott Barker, Head of Partnerships @ Sales Hacker
- Justin Welsh, Founder @ The Official Justin