How to Get Through Vendor Security Assessments With Your CISO
January 26th @ 11am PST
Getting approvals from your CIO and/or CISO can be daunting — but it’s a crucial step when acquiring new sales technology.
We want to help you understand how to make the best case possible. Join our panel of security and technology experts to learn their best practices in a webinar on January 26 at 11 a.m. PST.
- What a CISO looks for when assessing new software and tools
- How to make the procurement process more efficient for your security team
- The unexpected disruptions you might face during a security review
- Immediate takeaways for proving your business case
- Martin Rues, CISO @ Outreach
- Drew Daniels, CIO & CISO @ Druva
- George Gerchow, Chief Security Officer @ Sumo Logic
- Eric Etherington, CISO @ The Cadence Group