Standups, Slack and SPIFs: Managing a Remote SDR Team at Outreach
Like many of you, Outreach's teams are now working-from-home to help "flatten the curve" of Covid-19 cases. In this new time, learn how SDR Manager Brooke Bachesta is using the platform to help her team remain positive and productive, as well as how she's taking care of her team so they can take care of business.
In-office or remote, inbound or outbound, learn how Outreach helps managers manage through this moment in time.
Topics covered include:
- How to adjust the frequency and focus of the team's WFH performance in Outreach
- How to view which types of Sequences are being used
- The importance of routine
- How to make global teams feel local
- Keeping it fun and positive with SPIFs
Brooke Bachesta, SDR Manager @ Outreach
Kris Laird, Director Sales Development @ Ingeniux Corporation