Account-Based Selling: The Secrets to a Successful Sales and Marketing Partnership
Account-based selling (ABS) is popular for modern sales organizations because it increases their customer engagement and revenue by taking a far more personalized approach to selling and marketing.
And while it's an effective and highly profitable sales strategy, it requires close collaboration and ongoing input from multiple departments across a company to successfully execute.
Fortunately, this ebook offers information on:
- The seven secrets to creating and executing a successful ABS program
- Who to include on your ABS team
- Questions to ask when developing your company’s ABS strategy
- Sample playbooks and programs to use to drive value for your target accounts
- A list of potential key performance indicators to use.
- Tools for managing your team’s performance
Download your copy of the ebook now!