Sales Best Practices
Unleash 19 Is Almost Here! More Sessions, Perks Announced
The heat is definitely on (or it will be considering much of the country looks like a scene from Frozen—talk about cold calls, amirite?). We’re a little more than a month from Unleash 19, THE Sales Engagement event of the year in sunny San Diego, and to keep excitement at peak levels, we’re announcing even more speakers and perks!
Sessions on Sessions on Sessions
First up, more superb session speakers—a veritable who’s-who from high-growth companies:
- Jaimie Buss, VP of Sales, North America, ZenDesk
- Dennis Lyandres, Chief Revenue Officer, Procore
- Laurie Evans, Director, Google Cloud, Americas Inside Sales, Google
- Jack Moore, Sr. Product Manager, LinkedIn
- Dan Cook, SVP of Sales & Customer Success, Lucidchart
- McClain Smith, Director of SMB & Sales Development, Lucidchart
- Tyler Bench, Director of Demand Generation, Lucidchart
- Kenny Scannell, VP of Sales, ON24
- Jason Paquette, Director of Sales Operations, MongoDB
- Beth Peterson, Manager, Global Market Development Operations, Red Hat
- Kevin Warner, Co-Founder & CEO, Leadium
- And many more!
Wim Hof has broken more records related to cold exposure than that kid from A Christmas Story who sticks his tongue to that frozen pole. Hof believes that everyone can tap into this potential without having to invest lifetime of study, travel and refrigeration costs that he has. He is going to teach you how to unleash your inner strength and reach an optimal state of body and mind.
The Second City will not only provide a captivating keynote, but will emcee of the event. The improv impresarios use the methods they pioneered on stage to help people and companies improve their performance. They’re going to inspire and teach you to communicate, collaborate, and innovate—all while building comfort with risk and change.
Sign up for Unleash 2019 Today!
Did somebody say perks?
Yes, and that someone was me. In addition to the main conference, Unleash will have two pre-event workshops on Sunday, March 10th. The first, hosted by sales training and consulting firm Winning by Design, will offer executive-level sales leaders insights and training with a focus on “Sales as a Science: How to Move to a Data and Process Driven Sales Culture”.
The second hands-on workshop will offer in-depth training on the Outreach platform for new or current Outreach administrators and managers. This one will help take your Outreach game to the next level!
So get ready to warm up, chill out, and get down with 1000+ sales and marketing pros on a private island in Southern California! Can't wait to see you at Unleash!