Sales Best Practices
Speaker Lineup Announced-The Who’s Who of Unleash
We know you've been eagerly anticipating the announcement of the Unleash speaker lineup, and now it's here! Those who attended our sales excellence conference last year know that the speakers are one of the MOST special, exciting and unusual parts of Unleash. Once again, we are bringing you veteran sales experts, alongside fresh and new voices you won't see anywhere else. This is just the first sneak peek; there are many more to come. Without further ado, here's the lineup....
Unleash Headliner....Jocko Willink!!!
Who's excited to see Jocko Willink, legendary Navy Seal and author of Extreme Ownership take the main stage at Unleash '18? A courageous war hero, Jocko received the Silver Star and Bronze Star for his service in the Iraq War. Together with fellow former SEAL Leif Babin, Willink wrote the book Extreme Ownership and founded the consulting firm Echelon Front. Willink hosts a weekly podcast with friend and Brazilian jiu jistu practitioner Echo Charles, called Jocko Podcast.
Even More Great Unleash Speakers ....
1. Carlos Delatorre, Chief Revenue Officer of MongoDB. Carlos will share the lessons learned along the journey from hyper-growth startup to successful public company. He’ll talk candidly about the playbook he created, what worked and what didn’t, and what he wished he had known back then.
2. Amy Slater, VP of Sales at Palo Alto Networks. Amy has some unconventional ideas about what drives peak performance in sales. She’ll talk about how cultivating a winning mindset transformed her career and her life, and give you practical ideas for doing the same.
3. Steve Bentz, SVP of Sales and Marketing at The San Francisco Chronicle. When his industry was transformed by technology seemingly overnight, Steve had to completely retool his sales team to adapt. Learn how he set them up to win in the era of digital publishing and the lessons wecan all learn from transformation.
4. Tito Bohrt, Founder and CEO of AltiSales. Tito trains and manages hundreds of SDRs on behalf of clients. He’ll speak to a topic that’s top of mind for every SDR and SDR manager – how do you design a career path as an SDR?
5. Joe Chernov, Chief Marketing Officer at Insight Squared. A marketing veteran whose held executive positions at companies like Hubspot and Eloqua, Joe will give us the straight scoop on Account-Based Marketing and how marketers and sales reps can use it in the real world to create and accelerate pipeline.
6. Matt Heinz, CEO of Heinz Marketing. Matt will teach us best practices for aligning sales and marketing into an unstoppable team.
7. Lisa Goldsher, Manager of Business Development. Financial Force, will show us how she used Outreach Voice to increase call connects by 338%. Boom!
Don't wait; get your Unleash tickets today to see these amazing speakers and many more!