Outreach Kaia is a real-time Knowledge AI Assistant that helps close deals faster by making every sales rep more effective and productive during customer conversations. Outreach Kaia works alongside a sales rep before, during and after a Zoom meeting. Outreach Kaia provides real-time call recording & transcription, automatically captures action items, dynamically surfaces key enablement content based on conversational context (coming soon), and syncs action items and meeting notes to when they were captured during the meeting. After the meeting, Outreach Kaia sends an automated email meeting summary to the sales rep which can be customized and sent to their sales contacts for immediate follow up. Read here to learn more about Outreach Kaia.
The Outreach Kaia Zoom app installation allows you to start Outreach Kaia when you join the Zoom meeting from your account.
- Outreach platform access
- Outreach Kaia access (BETA)
Outreach Kaia Oauth App Installation and Configuration
Installing from the Zoom Marketplace
- Login to your Zoom Account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace
- Search for "Outreach Kaia" in the published apps
- Click the Outreach Kaia icon
- Click install. This will redirect you to Outreach to complete the installation as shown below.
Installing from Outreach
- Login to your Outreach account as a user.
- Navigate to Settings > You > Meetings
- Click “Connect” and follow the instructions
Using Outreach Kaia
Login to your Outreach account
- Set up your calendar if it's your first time using Outreach
Follow steps in this video. Set the time zone after the Outreach Kaia setup is complete. Note: if you use Office 365 calendar, the UI may not always refresh after the Outreach Kaia Zoom app setup is complete. Please manually refresh the page and then click the “Save” button on the top right corner to complete the calendar setup.
- Setup Google Chrome notifications in Outreach (One time Optional)
Once you set up Chrome notifications you will get a notification through your Chrome browser to use Outreach Kaia during an upcoming Kaia enabled meeting.
- Navigate to Settings > You > General
- Click the "Enable desktop notifications" checkbox and follow prompts to allow notifications
Schedule an Outreach Kaia Meeting
Once a user is enabled for Outreach Kaia, all meetings scheduled from a third party calendar or the Outreach calendar are automatically enabled for Outreach Kaia if they meet the following criteria:
- Prospect created in Outreach is invited to the meeting (you can only use Outreach Kaia if the meeting includes a prospect saved in Outreach)
- Calendar invite includes Zoom meeting link in the location or description
- Meetings created in a third party calendar are synced within the Outreach calendar
Using Outreach Kaia During the Meeting
- Start Zoom meeting
Start your meeting from Zoom. Outreach Kaia will automatically join the Zoom meeting one (1) min before the meeting start time.
- Start Outreach Kaia
There are two ways you can access Outreach Kaia:
- If the Chrome notification was enabled, you will get a notification to access Outreach Kaia once it has joined the Zoom meeting.
- You can also use Outreach Kaia from the Outreach calendar. A dialog with a “Start Kaia” button will pop up. Clicking “Start Kaia” will open Outreach Kaia for your meeting.
3. Outreach Kaia Experience
Outreach Kaia will assist users with capturing participants, action items, note taking, real-time recording & transcription and content cards created by enablement during the Zoom meeting.
- Automatic list of meeting participants - Seamless integration with Zoom enables Outreach Kaia to automatically record and save a list of participants who attended the meeting.
- Real-time call recording and transcription - As soon as a participant joins a Zoom meeting which includes Outreach Kaia, the meeting attendee will be notified that the meeting is being recorded. The meeting will be transcribed in real-time using natural language processing.
- Automatic Action Item Detection - Outreach Kaia automatically captures action items as they are spoken during the live Zoom call.
- Notes (coming soon) - Outreach Kaia will enable you to capture the key moments in the meeting and synchronize to transcript by bookmarking or manually taking quick notes.
- Content cards (coming soon) - Outreach Kaia will surface content cards created by your enablement teams based on the context of the conversation.
4. Automatic Email Meeting Summary
After a meeting concludes a meeting summary is automatically created and emailed to the host. The email summary includes meeting details, attendees, action items and a link to a recorded meeting page. The summary can be forwarded to customers and internal stakeholders to start follow ups immediately and ensure nothing falls through the cracks.
Uninstalling Outreach Kaia
You can uninstall Outreach Kaia from either the Zoom App Marketplace or Outreach. Uninstalling from Outreach will delete your Zoom user profile from Outreach, but it will not unsubscribe Zoom webhook meeting events.
Uninstalling from Zoom App Marketplace will delete your Zoom user profile and unsubscribe Zoom webhook events, regardless of whether you check the box “Grant App development consent to retain data”.
Uninstalling from the the Zoom App Marketplace
- Login to your Zoom Account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace.
- Click Manage > Installed Apps or search for Outreach Kaia.
- Click Outreach Kaia.
- Click Uninstall.
Uninstalling from Outreach
- Login to your Outreach account as a user.
- Navigate to the Settings > You > Meetings.
- Click “Delete” and follow the instructions.
Zoom Integration Data Used in Outreach Kaia
Outreach Kaia accesses and uses the following user information from Zoom:
- Name: displayed in the Outreach Kaia screen.
- Zoom User ID: Zoom User ID is mapped to Outreach User ID and is used to recognize users in the Zoom meeting.
- In Meeting “ID” for User: - We use In Meeting ID of the user to identify Zoom users (ID) in the meeting and provide access to Outreach Kaia.
We are here to help. Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us: