February has come to a close, and with the end of the month we wanted to provide you with a quick summary of what we’ve accomplished over the last few weeks!
- Outreach Everywhere Extension is now compatible with Salesforce Lightning - Harness the power of Outreach right from Salesforce! Our extension now works with the Salesforce Lightning experience. Import leads, contacts, and accounts, and click to call or email while Outreach automatically syncs activity in the background.
- New Gmail Inbox Integration - The Gmail integration powers your day from your inbox, so you can focus on your day-to-day tasks while Outreach automatically syncs updates into the Outreach platform and Salesforce. Learn more about the changes made to the Gmail integration, including design updates and new functionalities.
- Increased Custom Fields for Personalized Prospect Engagement - We’ve increased the number of available custom fields on the prospect from 15 to 30. Use custom fields to add information relevant to your prospects and your sales cycle.
- New Task Sorting Options - Tasks can now be sorted by priority or engagement, helping reps to connect with the right prospects at the right time. Learn more
- Upgrade to Sequence Clones - When cloning sequences, you will now have the option to add or remove tags attached to the original sequence.
If you have any questions about our recent releases, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.